A Hand made charger for your BX1 batteries, it has the smallest form factor of all BX1 chargers currently on the market.
You can easily take it with you on smaller projects and will function all around the world with an appropriate power plug. (Charger does not come with a IEC plug because of this)
- Charges 8 BX1 batteries Simultaneous.
- Over sized Converter that can supply up to 2.5 times the current required, to run cooler and increase reliability.
- Matched Charging chips within 1% accuracy. (all pcb's are tested manually). 4.16-4.24 volt with a bias towards the lower end to achieve longer battery life.
- Swiss made gold plated spring loaded battery contacts.
- External power supply from a well known brand (Meanwell)
- Passive cooling.
- Ability to be fed by a DC power source between 12-36 volts DC (Cart battery a Car, or a laptop brick)
- Weight ~650 grams. (excluding power supply)
- Dual LED : On each side of the slot, green or a red LED so you can see witch slot is charging more clearly, without being able to see the different colors.
Power supply specifications
|Input range:||85~264 Vac|
|Charge rate each slot simultaneous :||~500mA|
|Charge end voltage accuracy:||Within 1 % accuracy (all manually tested, and chips replaced if they did not meet this 1% criteria)|