A Hand made charger for your Np-50 batteries, it has the smallest form factor of all NP-50 chargers currently on the market. (HxWxL) 4.92 x 11.4 x 6.4 cm.
You can easily take it with you on smaller projects and will function all around the world with an appropriate power plug. (Charger does not come with a IEC plug because of this)
- Charges 8 NP-50’s Simultaneous.
- Over sized Converter that can supply up to 2.5 times the current required, to run cooler and increase reliability.
- Matched Charging chips within 1% accuracy. (all pcb’s are tested manually). 4.16-4.24 volt with a bias towards the lower end to achieve longer battery life.
- Swiss made gold plated spring loaded battery contacts.
- External power supply from a well known brand (Meanwell)
- Passive cooling.
- A reset/on off switch with protection so you cant bump it by accident.
- Ability to be fed by a DC power source between 12-32 volts DC (Cart battery a Car, or a laptop brick)
- Weight ~500 grams. (excluding power supply)
- Dual LED : On each side of the slot, green or a red LED so you can see witch slot is charging more clearly, without being able to see the different colors.
Power supply specifications
|Input range:||85~264 Vac|
|Charge rate each slot simultaneous :||~400mA|
|Charge end voltage accuracy:||Within 1 % accuracy (all manually tested, and chips replaced if they did not meet this 1% criteria)|